Saturday, April 23, 2011

journey of self discovery.

Hi everyone,

While reading a Erkhart Tolle book it posed the question of "WHO AM I"

Over the past couple of years I have been wondering that very question.

"WHO AM I"

On the surface I am Rhonda Keenan, wife, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, daughter,daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, friend. While enjoy being all those things, I'm feeling the need to look inside myself to find out the bigger picture of who I really am and I'm not sure what triggered those thoughts.

I was born and raised in WA with 3 brothers. At the age of 18, me, my parents & my youngest brother hit the road on a working holiday around Australia. Four months into that trip I met my Husband Ron and 17 months later we were married, I had just turned 20 and Ron was 19.
Our 36 year partnership has stood the test of time, trials, tribulations and triumphs.

In the past 18 months I have lost my Dad & 2 dear friends to cancer. Seen another 2 endure breast cancer and in the last couple of weeks another friends life is in the balance, which I guess is the catalyst of me questioning my own mortality and who I am.
While I spent the best part of 13 months in WA helping my Mother care for my Dad during his illness, my husband was back here in NSW fending for himself and one day while watching TV he saw something that tweaked his interest, which took him looking on the Internet where he found a home based business opportunity in the personal development industry with Life Path Unlimited, which brings me to the journey I am on now, a journey of self awareness and life enhancement a quest to find out who I am-to go within.
In a few short weeks we will be going to Peru to attend our 5 day Destiny conference at the beautiful Hotel Monasterio in Cuzco during which time we are all going to venture up to Macchu Picchu. This extravagant 5 day event is the culmination of the Life Path Unlimited business opportunity where we will experience abundance, prosperity, joy and celebration, during which time I will find myself, let go of my fears and limiting beliefs.
Cheers
Rhondaxx
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blogg.




No comments:

Post a Comment